Sunday, August 23

forgotten / left out

this isn't about me, but about someone i know & close to... my own family...

discrimination *bhs sng nye 'pilih kasih' * do happen...

u know, i should be happy bcoz of this...

why..???

coz i'm the one who always win the arguments, being pick up 1st by my parents, being apple to my dad, never being left out, easy to get pocket money (just ask n i'll get it) and many more....

i remember recent conversation with my dad, b4 i jump in the bus to shah aLam two weeks ago:

dad: duit ado dh?

me: ado.. 200ya..
dad: xdop pitih mitok lah... abah wat msuk...


at that time, i feel really happy... but not for too long... last week my mom called...

mom: ma sedih kak... 

me: bakpo.?
mom: e4 mitok pitih nga abah 15ya pon abah xmboh wi... klu kak mitok gk, 5 6 ratus bui lg...
me: *speechless*


I don't know what to expect... everyone in my family knows i'm always my dad's daughter... but, i feel pity with my own brother... he shouldn't been left out that way...

erm, till then...

_bye_

No comments:

Post a Comment